Dave Ramsey Resources
Financial literacy is a critical life skill, yet our society does little to encourage competency in this area. Dave Ramsey learned this the hard way. Dave was a successful real estate broker in Nashville, TN, who build a personal real estate portfolio worth over $ 1,000,000- almost all with borrowed money. When the real estate market hit a period of decline, Dave’s notes were called and he was bankrupt. Dave learned the hard way about the dangers of debt.
Today, Dave leads a dynamic organization called Ramsey Solutions that helps people make their money behave (as Dave would say). Dave is heard on over 500 radio stations across the country on a daily basis hosting, “The Dave Ramsey Show” where he takes calls from across America helping people get their financial lives in order.
Financial Peace University (FPU) Flex
Dave took the lemons he encountered and he made lemonade- he looked at many of the things he did wrong and developed a 9 week financial literacy course called “Financial Peace University” or “FPU.” The material Dave has developed has helped countless people and families confront and conquer their financial difficulties. The material has been developed with a healthy dose of reality topped off with a sense of humor. FPU historically has been offered in a church setting. In recent years, the material has been structured for use in community groups, the military, and even prisons.
Click here to order Membership Kit and learn more about FPU
Our Office Offers:
- Offer classes onsite
- Offer facilitators to lead class at your location
- Offer to appear at sessions that cover insurance and investments to provide opportunity for attendees to ask questions to professional.
A Financial Peace University related curriculum called Smart Dollar has also been designed for the workplace
Our Office Offers:
- Offer lunch-and-learns at workplace
- Offer facilitator to lead question/answer sessions on quarterly basis
- SmartVestor Pro – Investing
- Long Term Care Insurance Endorsed Local Provider (ELP)
- Insurance Endorsed Local Provider (ELP)